Tuesday, July 6, 2010

One more day!

Apparently my days are really off. I was thinking I didn't do my first review until Thursday but I just realized I do it TOMORROW! That means I should probably get everything ready so I actually have something to say to you. It was Jaxon's birthday yesterday. My family came over here for burgers and hot dogs and a Car's cake. Jaxon got a kid's quad, which he already loves riding. Tonight is my parent's anniversary and I'm babysitting the kids while they go out for supper and a movie. 19 years, and sorry if I wasn't supposed to say that mom.
On Canada day we went over to some friend's house for a BBQ. The old ladies, aka the mothers, decided to be really cool and go ride the golf cart. They decided to drive past the window doing all these goofy poses, then switch people and come around again. It was all fun and games, until someone fell off. It was hilarious watching these old ladies act like they were 12, maybe even younger because I'm sure no 12 year old, in their right mind, would do that. But it was funny to watch. Me and my Dad went to see twilight Eclipse the other night. Let's just say I like the books better. So, I guess I'll be writing to you tomorrow with my first review. Can't wait.

2 comments:

emii said...

LOL, Alisha, that's funny about the old ladies!!!! Reminds me of Zac and Cody riding the luggage cart on The Suite Life of Zac and Cody.. have you seen that show?:)

Alisha said...

I have
I love it. that's exactly what it was like.
Hey, I'm doing a review on Nancy's RL books today, come check it out