Friday, August 13, 2010

Fun Fact Fridays

It's time for another Fun Fact Friday. I haven't posted since LAST FRIDAY so...
My horse is coming home from Camp today. He's been there for 3 weeks.
I'm finishing up the last level of my diagnostic test today. (I really don't like doing "school" in August)
On Monday, we're headed to the river for the birthday of two of my cousins, going to float on rafts!

Well, it's time for some more fun facts.
1. Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour
2. Orca's (Killer whales) kill sharks by torpedoing up into the shark's stomach from underneath, causing it to explode.
3. Inteligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
4. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear trousers.

Happy Friday the 13th to ya'll.

No comments: