Friday, August 20, 2010

It's FRIDAY


Well, it's Friday again. Time for more fun facts. But, there will be no facts next week because...we're going to B.C. We're going on a houseboat with 2 other families (and us, making 3) on a boat that sleeps 22 people. get ready for crazy! We're leaving on Sunday, getting on the boat on Tuesday, getting off on Saturday, and I think we're getting back on Sunday night. A whole week. Then, when we get back, school starts. well, for everybody else it does. I still have to wait to get all my stuff in. Jaxon starts preschool this year. It's about 10 minuets from our place and he's excited. Jacob and Catricia are homeschooled this year, too. More crazy. But, let's get this weeks fun facts under way. (if you haven't noticed, i love doing these, i find them too cool)
1. a pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
2. certain types of frogs can be fully frozen, thawed and still survive.
3. Bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers were all invented by women
4. Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary, my dear Watson,"

Well, I'll see you all when I return from the ship (hehehe, I love calling it a ship)




No comments: