Thursday, September 2, 2010

The end of the begining

So, it's not about my trip but I thought I'd fill you guys in on what's been happening. Two days ago, I went to see Eat, Pray,Love, the new Julia Roberts movie. It was a pretty good movie, I liked it. I liked the way it showed the lessons that Julia's character, Liz, learned throughout the movie. Yesterday, we all went to collect bales. I drove the truck and only hit one person. Ok, It was my first time driving by myself (Gas peddle and all) and, in my defense, my dad said to go. how was i supposed to know that my brother was behind the trailer when I hit the gas? Well, he wasn't hurt too badly, he was still walking. :) This morning, I went to the orthodontist. I have to get two teeth pulled next Wednesday, and maybe, braces. I think, if my teeth aren't bothering me, then why fix them, but I didn't major in dental school now did I? I got my hair cut today. It's short again, but not too short. It's sort of to the middle of my ears, and all choppy like. It's really confusing to explain. We're going camping tomorrow. We picked up the camper today. And I finished the book I'm writing last night. It was the last one in the series. So exciting! It's the end of the begining. Can't wait to see what I'll come up with next :)

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Hey! You're gettting braces too? Cool. Then we can be samers! Don't worry, braces are the new thing now. Even some older people get them.:) haha Miss you!