Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's time

It's time for another author spotlight! This time, the author is going to be MaryLu Tyndall! She is the author of The Legacy of the King's pirates series (One of my personal favorite series), The CharlesTown Belles Series (Another one of my favorites), The Falcon and the Sparrow, and the Surrender to Destiny series, in which the second book will be released next March. MaryLu is one of my favorite authors. Her stories are real and believeable, with some daring sword fights and cannon blasts, with love and passion, faith and really good story telling. I always find myself in love with the characters she creates. You can get more information at
www.mltyndall.com
You can submit any questions you might have here, through a comment. The cut off date is October 21, which is a Thurday is the internet is correct :)
Then I'll email the questions to her and we'll get some answers.
I'm really excited about doing this feature and am honored that MaryLu has agreed to do this.

3 comments:

Alyson Schroll said...

Hi Alisha I am Aly from Nancy Rue's Blog. I just wanted to let you know that i Follow you now. I don't follow a ton of blogs for a reason. I only follow blogs that I really want to read. I want to read your blog because I like your personality. I know we have never met, but on the blog you are always encouraging and the first person to come up with a great idea. I want to be a great friend to you. - princess (one of God's)

Alisha said...

Thanks Aly
You are really amazing.
I'm always encouraged by you, too!
You are a great friend :)

Alyson Schroll said...

Your Welcome Alisha and thanks.
If you want to learn more about me and my family, you can visit my blog. (my parents don't want me to use my real name so I go by Princess on it)