Monday, June 13, 2011

Update

On Friday afternoon, I got a call. It was the doctor's office, telling me they needed to see me at the hospital in Edmonton either that night or Saturday morning. We packed our bags, sent the two middle kids away to aunties, and we were off. We went to the pediatric Emergency on Saturday morning. The doctor said that it was clear I had an ulcer that got infected. He said right now the Meds that I'm on seem to be working, so just to stay on those. This might be a thing that comes back again (From what I understand, it's common in people with g-tubes) and if it does, he said to get a hold of him and they would do a scope. As of right now, the meds seem to be working. I haven't had as much pain since I started the ulcer meds. I still am really tired. I still don't have much of an appetite, but when I eat I don't feel like I'm going to puke, so that's a good thing. My tummy is doing funny things because of the meds. Hopefully everything will work out soon though, and I'll start feeling better.

2 comments:

Talia said...

I'm praying for you, Alisha!

Alyson Schroll said...

I am praying for you.