Friday, June 24, 2011

What's been Going on...

It feels like I'm on a merry-go-round and just forgot to get off. So much has happened in the last few days, it's crazy.
I finished some more school today, Spelling and my elective, Missions. I should be done L.A sometime next week. I am slowly but surely checking things off my list.
I'm still on that one kind of meds, which are definatly not being kind to me. Yesterday, my stomach was acting up and I had nausea almost all day. I haven't had near as many pain episodes though. I had one this morning, and that was the first one since Wednesday, when before I would have been having 12+ a day. The sores in my mouth are getting better, it's not so hard to eat now, so that's a good thing. I've had a couple of fevers, either that or I've been really really hot (aren't they the same thing?) My energy still isn't back up, but I'm only sleeping a few afternoon's a week (Ha! Don't I sound old?)
I'm leaving on the missions trip in 15 days! 15! It sounds so close now, and I'm trying not to freak out. I'm soooooo nervous, excited, but so nervous at the same time. I know it's just over 2 weeks away, but 15 days, wow!
My friend got a lung transplant yesterday! He was called into the hospital on Wednesday night, and was in surgery all day yesterday. He's in the ICU right now, but that's about all I know. It's so good that he got these lungs though. Just goes to show that organ donation saves lives (But you already knew that, right?) He's such a strong person, and he's there for everybody, no matter what. I think it's cool that now we get to be strong for him. Anyway, you could keep him in your prayers.
And just for all of you, who were taken with my story of the half dead fly, I have a sequel. There was a spider in my room today. I didn't scream, though. I smushed him, and he did not come back to life. Aren't you proud of me :)

No comments: