Monday, July 4, 2011

Casting Crowns Concert and Today's events

In case you were wondering, this is the Casting Crowns concert Saturday night...Me, Jaxon and my mom hanging out with Mark Hall, the lead singer of Casting Crowns

Jaxon and my mom singing with Mark.




Me just hanging out with the boys, Brian and Hector




Me and Jaxon with Chris








And with Juan...


The concert was really good. I still think Casting Crowns is one of the best concerts I've ever been to.


Spent today in town, shopping, and then came home and then did some yoga, ballet, pilates, kickboxing and a boot camp. (Code for copying the lady on the workout video. Somehow it just sounds so much better when I say it that way, like I actually did something other then flop around like a fish out of water.)

Now it's time to go find something to eat for supper.

Happpy 4th of July to all you americans!








No comments: