Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"That was Easy..."

School, school, school. According to Staples, it's the most wonderful time of the year. According to students, it is the worst time of the year. See the difference? Well, this year, I was actually semi-excited to go back to school, as excited as anyone can be to go back to work and teachers and being critized for not making your periods big enough (Though I think the last time that happened was 6th grade.) I started Orientation yesterday. Basically, I learned how to send an email, look up stuff on the internet, and write a word document (All things I pride myself in doing quite well.) Up until today, after every section of my orientation, I wanted a Staples Easy Button to slap, and then the voice would say "That was Easy." Sadly, due to my lack of a Staples Easy Button, I said the words myself (It didn't have the same effect.) Until today... Today, things got a little harder and I only wished that my imaginary Staples Easy Button could be pressed and make everything just that, easy. We began to have issues, with our scanner. See, our scanner never properly hooked up to my computer, and for online school, one of the things we need is a scanner (See my problem?) Well, my mom spent all day working on getting my scanner up and connected, with no such luck. So... I just emailed my TAG teacher (The one who is teaching my orientation) and explained my little dilema.


I hope you're all having better luck with your "School days" Then I am. Tell me about what's going on in your life as this school years begins.




No comments: