Sunday, September 4, 2011

80 questions

1. What Color Is Your Toothbrush?
Lime Green
2. Name One Person That Made You Smile Today?
Um, seeing my friend at church today after she's been gone a really long time (all summer.)
3. What Were You Doing At 8 AM This Morning?
Sleeping
4. What Were You Doing 45 Minutes Ago?
Leaving the church parking lot, I think. Or getting gas, or on the way home
5. What Is Your Favorite Candy ?
Nothing.
Number 6 is missing because I deleted it. :-)
7. What Is The Last Thing You Said Aloud?
Um, probably something like me telling my mom what I wanted on my sandwich
8. What Is The Best Ice Cream Flavor?
I like Strawberry
9. What Was The Last Thing You Had To Drink?
Water.
10. What Is The Longest You Have Gone Without Sleeping?
Probably 24 hours. ish.
11.Have you ever made a promise you swore to keep?
Of course.
12. Have You Bought Any New Clothing Items This Week?
No.
13. The Last Sporting Event You Watched?
A football game my dad had on that I paid little to no attention to
14. What Is Your Favorite Flavor Of Popcorn?
There's more then one flavor?
15. Who Is The Last Person You Sent A Message To On FaceBook?
Um, to my friend asking about my other friend whose in the hospital
16. Ever Go Camping?
Yep
17. Take vitamins daily?
No. I take them sporadically when I feel especially good and healthy and holy. OR when I feel the creeping sensation of doom.
18. Do You Go To Church Every Sunday?
Yes!
19. Do You Have A Tan?
No, I am pale, like a vampire.
20. Do You Like Chinese Food Over Pizza?
I love both. Depends on my mood.
21. Do You Drink Your Soda With A Straw?
I don't drink soda, but I think everything tastes better with a straw
22. Who Are You Currently Talking To On AIM?
Don't have AIM, but i am currently talking with lovely people on SBW (Star bright world)
23. What Are You Doing Tomorrow?
Hmm, possibly working, hopefully relaxing
24. Where Is Your Dad?
in the kitchen, making lunch
25. Look To Your Left, What Do You See?
a chair, a lamp, an old sewing machine with pictures and plants on it
26. What Color Is Your Watch?
Blue?
27. What Do You Think Of When You Hear Australia?
Koala bears and kangaroos!
28. What Is Your Birthstone?
Topaz
29. Do You Go In At A Fast Food Place Or Just Hit The Drive Thru?
I prefer going in, but sometimes we just drive through
30. What Is Your Favorite Number?
21, or 3, or 7, or 12, or...
31. Who's The Last Person You Talked To On The Phone?
My auntie.
32. Any Plans Today?
Family reunion.
33. Health Freak?
No.
34. Biggest Annoyance In Your Life Right Now?
Um, IDK. I have a lot of annoyanes, but I don't know the biggest one.
35. Last Song Listened To?
"To save a life" by the Fray
36. Can You Say The Alphabet Backwards?
It would be very difficult, and likely embarrassing.
37. Do You Have A Maid Service Clean Your House?
LOL. I wish.
38. Favorite Pair Of Shoes/Boots You Wear All The Time?
Currently, my black and red flip flops that are insanly comfy
39. Are You Jealous Of Anyone?
To a degree, of a couple people actually
40. Is Anyone Jealous Of You?
Heh. Not likely.
41. Do You Love Anyone?
Of course
42. Do Any Of Your Friends Have Children?
No, not to my knowledge.
43. What Do You Usually Do During The Day?
School, read, write, go on the computer, have a bath, other random things
44. Do You Hate Anyone That You Know Right Now?
Hate is a strong word. It would more be I hate the actions of someone at this time
45. Do You Use The Word “Hello” Daily?
I think so
46. Would You Rather Be Alone?
For a certain period of time, yes. Like about 10 hours out of a 12 hour day... lol
47. Do You Like Cats?
Yes!
48. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags?
No
49.Where Did You Get Your Worst Scar From?
My worst scar? Either the one on my arm from when I stuck my arm to the top of the oven while it was on, but that one's mostly faded now. either that or the one on my neck from when they tried to get an IV on my neck when I was a baby.
50. Hair Color?
currently, blonde.
51. Last CD Played?
A story CD my mom turned on last night to get my to be quiet and stop singing
52. Last Bubble Bath?
Real bubble bath or bath that when you wash with soap makes tiny bubbles? Cause if it was the last one, yesterday.
53. Last Time You Cried?
Um, last night, I think
54. Last Meal?
a Roast beef bun and a little bit of vegetable salad
55. Text Or Call?
Um, I prefer texting, but I don't either one all that much
56. Favorite Animal?
Gorilla's, panda's, koalas
57. Girlie Girl Or Tomboy?
Mildly schizophrenic.
58. Have You Ever Lost Someone?
Yes
59. Have You Ever Slept Until 1 PM?
Yeah, when I am sick
60. Have You Ever Been Drunk And Threw Up?
Never had any sort of alchoholic beverage
61. List Six People You Can Tell Pretty Much Anything To:
my friend Cairo, my friend Emily, I should probably include my mom, my youth pastor, probably, and... my misisons team? Ok, that's way more then 6, considering there's like 10 other people who went on the missions trip, but I could probably tell them pretty much anything
62. List Three Favorite Colors/Shades.
Pink, Orange and... Red
63. Have You Ever Laughed Until You Cried?
Oohh yes.
64. Went Behind Your Parents Backs?
Well, like most people, I was a bad child.
65. Who Posted This Before You?
Polka dot! (from life is to short not to wear red shoes. a new blog favorite of mine.)
66. Gay Marriage?
no.
67. Lowering The Drinking Age?
no?
Uh, 68 is deleted too. It was lame.
69. Who is the best hugger that you know of?
Best hugger? My friend Caitlynn hugs a lot, and she's pretty good at it, I guess.
70. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?
I definitely believe that love can begin in an instant.
71. Is There Something You Want To Tell Someone?
Yes.
72. Are You A Flirt?
I don't try to, if that's what you're asking
73. Are You Easy To Read?
Ha ha ha ha, NO!
74. How Many Kids Do You Want To Have?
3, or 5, or something like that, depending on my future career and stuff like that
75. Do You Want To Change Your Name?
Not my first name. I wanna change my last name, someday ;)
76. Last Time You Saw Your Father?
less then a second ago. he is sitting across from me
77. What Time Did You Wake Up Today?
8:40 ish
78. What Were You Doing At Midnight Last Night?
Singing "There was 5 in the bed and the little one said roll over, roll over..."
79. What Is Your Favorite Thing In Your Room?
Well, my cabbage leaf :)
80. Where Is Your Best Friend Right Now?
Floating over rooftops on a seahorse. Just kidding, I would think somewhere in her town, but I'm not sure.

1 comment:

Mary Catherine said...

Alisha,
Yes indeed, you did comment first! Comment on my blog with your email address (it will not be published) and I'll send you some interview questions!
--Love MCat
{glitteringcompositions.blogspot.com}