Friday, September 9, 2011

HELD

As you probably know, recently I've developed an obsession for pinterest. (That's where the picture on the left is from.) Anyway, I think this picture just fits with me, and my life currently. It's so true. I am strong, I know that. I've been through more things then most people have to go through in their life time. But here's the thing, I don't always want to be strong. Sometimes, like the picture says, I do just want to be held and have someone tell me that it will be ok.

With Hands lifted and my face turned up to the heavens, I whisper my heart felt prayer, "Father, Hold me. I'm broken and bleeding and hurting, and I just need you to hold me."

“He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge” (Psalm 91:4).




Recently, I was interviewed over at my friend's blog, Glittering Compositions.
Wanna check out the interview, and her blog? Click here http://glitteringcompositions.blogspot.com/2011/09/chat-with-lovely-alisha.html

No comments: