Thursday, October 27, 2011

DtP

Today starts another DtP Weekend. We have them once a year here, a youth confrence. It is loud, and there is lots of people, and little sleep. Every single year I tell myself there is no way I am doing this next year. I am too tired, there is too many people and it is too loud. But every single year, I go. But every single year, when I look back on the last year and decide if I will go again, I don't remember the lack of sleep or the crowds of people or the noise. I remember meeting God, and experiencing Him through the worship, and the speakers, and the fellowship with my youth group. So here's to another sleepless weekend.
God, meet us in this place.

2 comments:

Trinka said...

Hi! I awarded you at my blog! :)
-Trinka
http://lovedbymyking.blogspot.com/

darien said...

praying for you...just so you know.

Crystal