Monday, October 3, 2011

What I'm Lovin'


  • I love wearing high heels, because they make me feel like Addison Montgomery

  • I love anything that smells good.

  • I discovered I love pottery. I'm not a real artsy person in that sense of the word. My favorite form of art is the kind I make when I put a pen to paper. But I went to my first pottery class today and had a blast. I made a cup. I got to throw lumps of clay really hard. it was fun :)

  • I love my friends, probably more then they even know. I love spending Saturday nights/ Sunday Mornings with them. I love watching movies and wasting hours in Superstore. So yeah, I love my friends.

  • I love when I get good grades on a test I barely studied for.

  • I love wasting hours in the most magical place on earth, the library. I love smelling the books (Don't judge me!) and buying a scone and a water and sitting and watching people.

  • I love afternoon naps. Even though during these wonderful events one of the biggest lies I tell myself arises. "I'm not going to fall asleep. I'll just lay here, and close my eyes, and rest my head on this pillow." Yeah right, we all know I am going to fall asleep

  • I love the comfort and peace that I have as I walk into these next few days, into the dark unknown.

1 comment:

liz said...

I totally do the same thing about the nap thing. I am just like I will get up in 2 minutes after I relax.............2 hours later. Woops. Haha

Love,
Cindi@ cottencandyclouds@blogspot.com