Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Finally Home

I'm home! I was released from the hospital last night, but stayed over at a hotel in case there were any issues or whatever. We drove home this morning.
I'm exhausted, a little sore and in some pain.
The arm where they put my IV in is kind of blown up and hard (Not so swollen anymore, but hard) but should hopefully go back to normal soon.
My stomach is still pretty sore, both from the air they pumped into me during the procedures and from not being on the meds anymore. Who knew after only being off them for 2 days the pain I had before would come back?
We should get the results of the biopsies on Monday, which should tell us what's wrong.
Anyway, I am so glad to finally be home, and hope I'll start feeling better soon.

Thanks everyone for all your prayers. And thank-you thank-you thank-you to Jaydon, Tyler, Jenna, Carissa, Beth and Cairo for sending me great letters to read while I was in the hospital. I couldn't have gotten through this without you guys, you're the best!

1 comment:

Sylvi! ♫ said...

Home sweet Home! Wow Alisha, you are so strong and the way you write inspires me. I know God will heal you and that He has great plans for you. I'll keep on praying for you! =)
Blessings,
Sylvi!