Saturday, November 5, 2011

Love You Through It

Seems like the days flew by so quickly from that day when I walked out of the hospital with a surgery day. That date would be Monday.
Today we're leaving for Edmonton, Sunday is awful awful prep day and Monday would be surgery day. (Procedure? Surgery?)
It's not totally real yet, and I don't think it will be until I get there and they get the IV in and everything kind of starts.

Even as I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of death, I will fear no Evil for you are with me... (Psalms 23:4)

My Grace is sufficient for you, my power is made perfect in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iyU4S7yHFo

Check out this video. It's become one of my favorites over these past few days. It was made for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but I really love the chorus and I think it applies to me to. I am so thankful for my amazing support system and the people who love me no matter what, my friends and family. They are all wonderful, and I can't imagine my life without them.
I love you guys!

"They are my people. People keep you going. People are better than...no people "

No comments: