Monday, March 19, 2012

Finding my Muchness...

You used to be much more... muchier. You've lost your muchness. ~ Mad Hatter
She should be used to my random texts by now... After our conversation on Katniss and Peeta (Yes I did cave into peer pressure and read the Hunger Games) and my random comments that usually go something like...
"Hey, I'm going to complain now..." Or "(Insert quote of the week here)" Or, the infamous "I just did something stupid!" She should be used to it by now
But I wonder if anything ever prepared her for this one... "I want to wear sparkly shoes and a ball gown and go grocery shopping!"
She answered back with "Me too!" (However did I get such amazing friends?)
I'm finding my muchness. I've dreamed of crazy situations, like skydiving or riding a mechanical bull (I've settled for the mechanical type because a horn connecting with any body part doesn't sound fun!). But sometimes it's the little things that mean as much as the big things...
Like wearing red heels in the middle of winter (Or anytime for that matter!) or wearing Wonderstruck perfume even when you have absolutely no place to be, simply because it smells good. Like walking barefoot on the grass or writing those delicious first words of a story without having any idea what will come next.
So I'm going to find my muchness, red heels on my feet and the sun on my back. And who knows, one day maybe I will go shopping in a ball gown!

1 comment:

Trinka said...

When you do, take me with you pleeeeease!!!!!! :)