Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This is where the healing begins...

At the beginning of this year I made a resolution, of sorts. I picked a word I wanted to describe this year. The word I chose was healing. I wanted this year to be a year of healing for me, not only in the physical sense.
Things over this past year have actually gone downhill for me. I've been in more pain. Life has been rough, and I've had so many ups and downs.
Yet I feel at peace. I feel like, despite all this hard stuff in my life right now, I'm going to be ok. I feel hopeful, and happy, and I actually am feeling pretty good physically. There's hope, glimmering in the distance. There's healing coming to this heart of mine. Let the healing continue to rain down this year. Let it wash over me and transform me. This is where the healing begins...


No comments: