Friday, April 20, 2012

7 quick takes ~ volume 5


1. It's been an exhausting last couple of days. There have been times when I've literally stopped and asked myself "How am I still functioning right now?" I am exhausted. After waking up, all I want to do is crawl back into bed and sleep. I can't think. I'm just... tired.
2. I went to the Johnny Reid concert on Tuesday. It was actually really good. I had an awful headache most of the night, but I was still able to actually enjoy the concert.
3. We're moving tomorrow. My room is mostly done (just little stuff left.) It's... wierd. I'm ready to be done moving. But it seems like even this move comes with an experation date because in 2 years or so I'll be off to college. (Seriously? only 2 more years???) I hate that first night in the new hours too, it makes me cry. ALSO, my room won't be ready until a week or so after we move in, so it looks like I'll be camping out on the floor.
4. I went to youth tonight. I hadn't been there in SO long. I didn't want to go, but it was either go to youth or help move. It was actually really good. I'm glad I went.
5. I've been having a really bad week. It goes in spurts, with a couple of weeks being super good, and I'm feeling great, and then over night everything crashes down around me and I feel bad. This was one of those bad weeks. But, despite all those bad things, there's good things too, and that was enough to keep me going.
6. Link sharing! I like sharing links. It seems like other people can say what I've been trying to say but just can't. I read this one, and it perfectly described my week.
7. I'm writing another novel. I can't tell you what it's about, other then it's the story of a girl, and her experiences with love gone wrong and love that is going right. so it's pretty much a love story. I don't know if anything is going to happen with it (Probably not, since basically it's the words floating around in my head written down on paper) but I had to write. I was going into withdrawl. I HAD to write something. So I wrote down those thoughts in my head... and that's this story.

No comments: