Friday, April 27, 2012

No where to go but up

It's been a rough week. I was sick (Symptom flare ups galore and, on top of that, a cold!) and my brain was absolutely fried, which made school an absolute joy this week. (Not!) Today was a bad day. I was in one of those mad-at-the-world phases I go through whenever I'm just exhausted. I was mad at people over reasons that didn't even qualify as reasons. Really I just needed someone to be mad at.
I threw up lunch, and then I started crying and basically it was just a big mess.
At least when everything is awful you know where you stand, and it can only go up from there.
And after a much needed nap, things did start to look up.
I laid in the sun, listening to my uplifting inspiring music playlist
I took my puppy for a long walk (And she did so good! So proud of her!)
I ate fondue! I know it was bad for me, but if there's anything that can make you feel better, it's chocolate!
Tonight, I'm going to curl up in bed and watch some Grey's

When you're at the bottom, there's no where to go but up.

No comments: