Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Filling the hole...

I've been wanting to write for a while, but not ever finding the right words. Some things are hard to write about, some things I just can't find the words to write about the way I want to. Some things don't even make sense in my own mind, so I have no idea how I'm going to write them down on paper. So I'm filling this hole in my chest - this hole where words used to be- with music. I'm playing music and making music and falling in love with beautiful music. Some of these un-word-able things are hopeful things, little tiny things stirring in my heart and making me smile, or wonder, or happy.
There's hopeful things, and there's heartbreaking things, and there's things I can't even wrap my head around yet to try and figure out how to describe. So, on this rainy Wednesday, I'm learning how to fill this hole in my chest where words used to be. I'm learning how to feel, wordlessly, using music.
 

No comments: