Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wordless Wednesday... and then some

Sometimes I just want to live in France or Italy or New Zealand and make pictures and eat good food and write poems and sing outside loudly even thought people might stare. Sometimes I want to remember that moment between then and now when everything was okay and I knew deeper than the earth that everything was going to be all right. sometimes I just wish life were simpler and the days were shorter or longer (I can’t decide) and things would be alright. Sometimes all I want is to feel the ocean under my feet and the sky above my head and have the only sound be the wind whistling across the plains and over the trees like a symphony I wish I could understand. sometimes I wonder about what I’m supposed to do and who I’m supposed to be until I remember that I’m just Alisha and I love the here and now of today.




1 comment:

AnaBananaKate said...

Alisha. You somehow captured everything I feel today. You write so well. <3