Friday, October 26, 2012

One Voice

This year I had the honor of blogging for 40 days for life again. I was a part of this last fall - blogging for the Calgary 40 days for life blog, and in January I went to the side walk in front of the clinic and experienced for the first time the real-ness of this situation and what really happens on the other side of the sidewalk I hear people talking about.
It makes me wonder about how we can be silent about something so important, when lives are ended each and every day.
Here's my thoughts on that one time in January when I went to the sidewalk. God changed me there.
I am so blessed to have had this opportunity to blog for 40 days for life once again, and to use my voice.
One voice, I believe, can make a difference


http://calgary40dfl.blogspot.ca/2012/10/day-31-dear-god.html

No comments: